1. Follow CAN Spam Act 2003.
If you are sending email in large number for purpose of marketing, advertisement, & for any commercial service. Than you must follow some email guidlines otherwise you may face the penulties of $16000(Can Spam Act.)
1. Never use deceptive headers, from-names, reply-tos, or subject lines.
2. Don’t use false or misleading header information.
3. Tell recipients where you’re located.
4. You must always provide an unsubscribe link.
5. The unsubscribe link must work for at least 30 days after sending.
6. Identify the message as an ad.
If your email contains transctional information then you are free from these rules but still do not use deceptive headers, from-names, reply-tos, or subject lines.
2. Avoid Spam keywords & Phishing Phrases in your email .
3. Use Permission Marketing Techniques
4. Avoid Spam Traps
- 0 Users Found This Useful
What is spam ?
Irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to large...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution